Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let this one go

Re: Let this one go

Quote Originally Posted by symon
    I knew you where getting a kick out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound
    I did not shoot him cause I thought he was small. He was a nice average bear. If I had the bow I would have stalked him for sure. Besides.....it was just too much fun watching Symon in agony over not being able to pull the trigger and me just letting it walk.
    Dave you should play nice with symon,remember your taking him hunting now, but your going to be old one day( i'm sure he probably thinks you are already) and he'll be taking you hunting.Remember revenge is a bitch.

Symon remember what i just said you'll get'em back.!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by bsa30-06
    Dave you should play nice with symon,remember your taking him hunting now, but your going to be old one day( i'm sure he probably thinks you are already) and he'll be taking you hunting.Remember revenge is a bitch.

Symon remember what i just said you'll get'em back.!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahaha you know it Lloyd. I keep telling him thats why I am taking him out now so that in a few years he can drag stuff out for me when I am older and wiser He just laughs......keeps telling me to remember all my jabs when he is supposed to be my back up with a rifle while I arrow a bear......he said he "might" save me if it's chewing on me

Nice video...

I think it's really nice of you symon to hunt with that guy. Young men who volunteer their time to help those older gentlemen that have become weak and absent minded (we won't mention impotent) should be commended and we look up to you.

lolololol

EH-I had the video camera with me(the battery is good for about 10 mins) but I dumped it out of my pack to go as light as possible when I went after BB. Didn't want to complicate things as I was by myself. Sure wish I would have taken it with me but maybe I would have screwed things up trying to film and shoot.

SSS

OK I take it back !

I forgot you have special powers and can change things...................

Quote Originally Posted by BCLongshot
    OK I take it back !

I forgot you have special powers and can change things...................
    Smart thinking......

Where have you been hiding anyway?