Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Climate Impacts to America’s Hunting, Fishing, and Wildlife Heritage

Re: Climate Impacts to America’s Hunting, Fishing, and Wildlife Heritage

I believe in climate change. As it has always happened for hundreds of millions of years. It's all part of the evaluation of this planet . where I'm sitting right now at one time was a tropical forest, another time it was a desert, again another time it was an ocean, on more than one time there was more than a mile of ice. There's probably been millions of plants animals and insects that have come and gone that we'll never know about. And if curtain species of deer birds bears and fish can't evolve with the changing environment, then they'll disappear too. Including the human animal. I really enjoyed this thread and the posts. it shows that there are a lot of well read intelligent people on HBC and I hope in the future there more threads like it. Oh and what I wrote above, just one persons opinion. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
    In all honesty, there should be no doubt that climate change exists and that it will have a large impact on both fishing and hunting. There is however huge doubts that it is man-made. That is where articles like this fall flat.
    Thanks for having the patience to reaffirm common knowledge as it's relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    ​no, please no, not the FED!!!
    Hostile takeovers happen far too often. Institutions, like trucks and guns, houses and boats, jobs and families, take constant maintainance, care, checkups, and repair. Otherwise you lose them and all your work comes to naught, or worse, is waged against you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Only the grossly uneducated, ignorant individuals or those who flat out don't care about preserving the earth for future generations would have doubts about evidence pertaining to climate change or mans direct influence.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly550 View Post
    Only the grossly uneducated, ignorant individuals or those who flat out don't care about preserving the earth for future generations would have doubts about evidence pertaining to climate change or mans direct influence.
    Stoics and Cynics are uneducated and uncaring?

Everything you see in the news is true, grizz. Take your downers and sleep well tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..