Thread: New User

New User

Hi there I am new on the site and just wanted to introduce my self:

My name is Chris I live in Abbotsford and I am into 3D shooting and Bowhunting

I shot a hoyt last year and I just bought the Gaurdian the other day and I am enjoying it.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: New User

Welcome Chrisco. This site is one that I'm sure you will enjoy, and we look forward to your contributions.

How long have you been shooting?

I had the pleasure to see and handle a Guardian at the Port Alberni 3D shoot recently. The guy that owned it shot in our group for the day - all I've got to say about that bow can be summed up in two words....fast!...quiet!

The 'Hummer' Guest

Chrisco, welcome to the site. There's a lot of interesting topics and knowledgeable people.

Chrisco is a good friend of mine and we shoot together quite a bit. He started shooting a year ago and has got his CORE done and improved into a great shooter.
    welcome to the site chris and enjoy the gaurdian
    "Using your legs to go up a road is called walking, not hiking and if you have a gun over your shoulder or a bow in hand it's called road hunting."
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.

Welcome! There are also a bunch of us new archers on here too and the old farts (relative archery term of endearment) are generous with time, expertise, and mentorships. Enjoy.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Bow Walker Guest

I heard that Bill!!

Welcome
    My worst day of Hunting is better than my best day at Work.

Welcome to HBC Chrisco.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.