Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BC Extreme Huntress 2016

Re: BC Extreme Huntress 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BCExtremeHuntress View Post
    My Dad was a member and director of GOABC for years, I am a GOABC Certified Guide and will be attending and volunteering at the convention in March
    Are you a member of GOABC ?
    GOABC??? Back track.....
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade

Vote in. Good luck
    “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”

I spend a great deal of my time hunting with my family, My dad is in my pics along with my husband and brother. However, majority of my animals were harvested while I was hunting solo. It always seems to work that way for me
    Quote Originally Posted by BigfishCanada View Post
    OK I voted!!! Stay on the site after you win also!!! I take it that's your Dad in many of the big game pics? Good work Dad!

Do you have a question about that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigfishCanada View Post
    GOABC??? Back track.....

Thank you for your vote from all your addy's It is greatly appreciated.

In regards to the can of worms are you referring to the GOABC reply I made ?

I am happy to converse with everyone in regards to being a GOABC Guide and being an outfitting Family. Please just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Stresd View Post
    That will open can of worms.
    But thats okay. I'll be voting for you anyways. Have a couple different
    addy's and IP's that I can use.

I had a Private message from someone on a forum receently and I thought I would share the questions that were asked and my answers, it might help you all feel confident in voting for me as this years Extreme Huntress.

enjoy ( www.extremehuntress.com/vote/

Where are you from?

I grew up in Ladner BC but spent my summers from the age of 10 in bella coola working for my dad who had a sports fishing charter business, when I graduated highschool I spent spring summer and fall on the Central Coast guiding hunters as my dad also had a Guide outfitting business.

When did you start hunting?
    I started hunting big game personally at 19, as my time during hunting season was spent with hunters or in school. From my earliest memories hunting was always a topic of conversation in my house and I continued that on as I grew up, leading to working towards a career in the hunting industry.

Why did you enter the contest?
    I entered this contest to make a different ( I know it sounds korny) but it is true, all my life in this industry I was often the only female around. I entered this contest to show people that there are females who are very capable in the field and whom hold the same passion and desire as many male hunters. ALSO, I have received a great deal of anti hunting pressure growing up and I wanted to gain a platform from this contest that will provide me the recognition to teach the next generation of hunters so that we can expand the support we need to have against so many people who dont understand hunting and who want to take our privilege of hunting away from us.

Guides are kewl. I grew up reading Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, B.C. Outdoors and loved Jack O'Conner and he had used guides for extreme hunts and I loved the romance of the dreaming of the out door life as a wrangler or guide. Unfortunately my dream of guiding was like many other dreams that I woke up too soon or too late lol.
    Your a hunter and that's what we dig here. Be proud and be strong and your going to succeed at everything hunting young lady. Good luck and many chances for you gal.
    Jel - You must work out in the gym to be in great shape too -- keep it up hunter

Thank you for your kind words
    and for your vote !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Guides are kewl. I grew up reading Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, B.C. Outdoors and loved Jack O'Conner and he had used guides for extreme hunts and I loved the romance of the dreaming of the out door life as a wrangler or guide. Unfortunately my dream of guiding was like many other dreams that I woke up too soon or too late lol.
    Your a hunter and that's what we dig here. Be proud and be strong and your going to succeed at everything hunting young lady. Good luck and many chances for you gal.
    Jel - You must work out in the gym to be in great shape too -- keep it up hunter

Thank you so much ! Voting restarted and I am back to 0 ! Please stick with me till the end and get your votes in for episode 16 ! 10 more episodes to go ! Please Share again too   Www.extremehuntress.com/vote/

Quote Originally Posted by BCExtremeHuntress View Post
    Thank you for your vote from all your addy's It is greatly appreciated.

In regards to the can of worms are you referring to the GOABC reply I made ?

I am happy to converse with everyone in regards to being a GOABC Guide and being an outfitting Family. Please just ask
    The can of worms is the Allocation policy which has taken LEH opportunities from resident hunters and given them to the GOABC behind our and BCWF's backs. Here is one of the many threads here about the issue.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...ght=Allocation

Good luck with the contest.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this