Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Concern with BCWF and GOABC and hounds

Re: Concern with BCWF and GOABC and hounds

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    Is this the 8th reincarnation of Willy?
    Not unless Willy moved to the Island and changed his name.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

1899 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 325 wsm View Post
    Srupp and Souwester. I dont think it matters how many times we say it or how big we make the letters. There are certain people here who will always feel the GOABC is there biggest and only threat.
    Well boys and girls for those of you who cant get up and stop crying after the little bitch slap the GOABC gave you you sure as hell wont stand a chance when the Fns/govt deals hit you.
    As hard as it may be for some of you to comprehend the BCWF and the GOABC need to become allies to win the upcoming fights.
    I see. So we should just take it and be happy to have such a friend as an ally? Give me a break! The GOABC under it's current leadership and MO is happy to stab us in the back. In fact, I will bet they would VERY happily get in bed with FN and leave residents in the cold. Also, the GOABC has so many friends and allies in the Government that they are safe. We will see the response to your so called "bitch slap" - but it sure as heck won't be the resident hunter putting on some lipstick and saying "give it to us again".

Fool me once, shame on you....
    Last edited by 1899; 12-18-2015 at 11:20 AM.

The GOABC have no honor we must separate from them .It is a done deal we move ahead with the 90/10 split or less.Guide territories must be scrapped all power of influence must be curtailed.The current system is broken and we are subsidizing their business at resident's expense. The current government could care less about resident hunters.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Not unless Willy moved to the Island and changed his name.
    Possible, maybe not probable.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

The GOABC under it's current leadership I will bet they would VERY happily get in bed with FN and leave residents in the cold. .

Fool me once, shame on you....[/QUOTE]

Yes that wouldnt surprise me, but it is what scares me. The Island conservation group is expanding rapidly in that direction and if the GOABC does what will you do? Do you understand the implications if the FNs become the major financial stake holders in the BC guiding industry. Trust me the GOABC is not in bed with the govt the way the Fns will be…..hence my term slap in the face. By the way... I am receiving yet another 1 as we speak and it is all due to deals between FNs and Govt. If things dont work out for me I will probably post an overview of the slap for people to understand better why I think we need to work together.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Slap me twice and Ill probably try to kick you in the nuts….
    thats my theory
    Last edited by 325 wsm; 12-18-2015 at 05:49 PM.
    I have no fear... angels follow me wherever I go.
    Big & Rich