Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Yalakom road blockade?

Re: Yalakom road blockade?

Quote Originally Posted by weatherby_man View Post
    I can agree with some of your points, the one about iPhones especially and its why I don't take my cell phone hunting. In fact I'm thinking of just getting rid of it altogether. In 30 years of having one its never saved my life or done anything but suck a lot of money out of my pocket.

I dont think anyone should be blocking any road in this country, thats where we dont agree I guess. Its a slippery slope and one things for certain, when you give special interest groups an inch they will reach for the mile.
    I agree with you as well on not having any sort of blockade.
    But, it is what it is right now currently.
    Being a dick to this woman and telling her to F'off is not going to result in anything good.
    If anything, next time you go up, we might then encounter a full on blockade with a bunch of band members assisting her in blocking the road to hunting.
    Then what????
    Where is the money going to come from to fight this legal battle???
    Who is going to fight it????
    (after all, many have walked away from bcwf already, so what other Org is going to fight this???)
    And even if that all happens, and the outcome is in our favor (as it should be), it would be 20-25 years before that road opens again.
    Only have to look at the DR vs Nicola R&G battle to see how long such things take.
    I will be dead by then, so that is why i suggest to be kind to the woman in "this case".
    Not happy to have to be stopped, but i would accept that sort of blockade over the ones we already have where we cant get access right now unless
    folks start showing up in huge convoys to "fight our way thru physically".
    (which ultimately is what i see happening and it wont be a great outcome for either side).

The other thing, and maybe why i am a bit more passionate on this thread is recent event in Cache Creek.
    Poaching and a deer left to fully rot while another was only partially taken, as i assume hunter shot a small buck only to see a large buck right after,
    so shot both.
    CO's cant do dick, didnt even bother to climb up to retrieve evidence.
    So, in the end, that prick (and i think i know who it is now), got away with it.
    So, a little old lady recording plates isnt necessarily the end of the world.
    IF there was someone that had done the same up in CC, maybe more would have come from it.

Sometimes a thing that looks so outwardly negative can actually have some positive benefits if we look at it differently.
    Lets just be glad it isnt closed to hunting.
    And lets figure out how to approach/change the roads that are being blocked to hunting, imo.

Bugle,

When you get it back in your pants, put the water down, go back and re-read my post #60.

You are so far off target.
    Every drop is soaking your fuzzy bunny slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo View Post
    Bugle,

When you get it back in your pants, put the water down, go back and re-read my post #60.

You are so far off target.
    Every drop is soaking your fuzzy bunny slippers.
    Bunny Slippers?????what are those????
    Something you hide in your own closet?
    Maybe that's why your so afraid of being watched.....don't want anybody to see the real you perhaps?

Anyways, let me know when you rectify the world of "surveillance". (don't think that is going anywhere).
    I guess it is only okay when one hangs a bunch of cameras up in the woods to surveil deer???
    And, as past posts, no answers from you on how you wish/will to end the blockades.
    Me, i don't worry about it all that much as i don't have much to hide.