Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yalakom road blockade?

Yalakom road blockade?

FYI.....

First nations group is building some sort of camp on the yalakom road. They had militant flags saying "take action" and they are using cones and vehicles parked at an angle to slow the traffic to a stop. When I went up Thursday I stopped and asked a girl if this was a hunting camp and she replied "better". She quizzed me on what I was doing and when I was coming back. Coming out today there were many more people giving ugly stares. I didn't stop this time. They also had a doe in the tree. They seem to be building wood frame buildings right on the edge of the road.

Haven't heard of any possible blockades but the turn off onto the yalakom describes it as "unneeded St'at'imc territory.

Anyone know what's going on?
    Last edited by Banjo; 10-31-2015 at 04:49 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Yalakom road blockade?

Did ya tell them...make peace..not a war? Ugh i ve spoken

guest Guest

One law for all ...... Any one else does this they get thrown in jail. Where is a politician with some balls to finally stop this BS. How pathetic ! What else do they want ? More money shuts them up for a short while ...... Then theyre back, more more more. When's the CRAP STOP !

Go down the road a mile and set up a blockade and don't let them get back to town.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

What a bunch of clowns

I was out there in about the August long weekend. They were building it then, typical FN building project, might see it take shape at the end of the year! It was at about the 50km marker? They stopped us then claiming it had something to do with forest fire awareness. We thougt it would continue into hunting season. Guess it has!

They had a framer hard at work. They also has some sort of mineshaft/bunker in the hillside that was enclosed. Looked pretty cool
    Last edited by Banjo; 10-31-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroodle View Post
    I was out there in about the August long weekend. They were building it then, typical FN building project, might see it take shape at the end of the year! It was at about the 50km marker? They stopped us then claiming it had something to do with forest fire awareness. We thougt it would continue into hunting season. Guess it has!
    They are just waiting for funding from the Government to come thru, then watch out...they will double the construction project and have 2 tee-pees !
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

they are getting bad and get away with anything ..... the RCMP and COs are scared of them ...

The Williams case (Tsilhqot’in Nation court ruling) will start an avalanche of this kind of stuff. Every nation will be going for the land grab, and the road map for how to get it has been laid out for them.