Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homeowners Insurance with Capri

Re: Homeowners Insurance with Capri

I think this thread was started to advise members of a service being provided by Capri Insurance, not to start a pissing match over grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    I think this thread was started to advise members of a service being provided by Capri Insurance, not to start a pissing match over grammar
    I see you're still fairly new around here - don't worry, you'll get used to it.

Going to be contacting Capri for a quote myself, just got my annual bill last night and premiums are up almost 10% over last year again. Merry Ephing Chistmas to me!
    Pretend hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    You are absolutely correct and I apologize for getting into this pissing match however when someone asks for advice or posts info it always riles me when someone who obviously has no knowledge of the subject matter posts erroneous information.
    If anyone on the site has any questions on Insurance they can PM me and I'll help in any way I can.

Any updates on Capri and special rates for BCWF members ?
    Time to check some new quotes here too, but last time I asked the local office had no info on special rates.
    Hub had a special service for members , but out of the Naniamo office only iirc.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

1899 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Any updates on Capri and special rates for BCWF members ?
    Time to check some new quotes here too, but last time I asked the local office had no info on special rates.
    Hub had a special service for members , but out of the Naniamo office only iirc.
    I took all of my business away from Hub due to their support of the GOABC. Vehicles, boat, business etc. I even told them why I was going to do it - they never bothered to acknowledge my email.

renewed with hub as it was considerably cheaper for me then capri. atleast ask around and shop it .
    "Hunting For HEALTH Not TROPHIES"

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    I took all of my business away from Hub due to their support of the GOABC. Vehicles, boat, business etc. I even told them why I was going to do it - they never bothered to acknowledge my email.
    I really doesn't matter if they acknowledge it or not, sometimes it's just the right thing to do. If enough people do as you the light will go on! K