Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuffers Supply Co.

Stuffers Supply Co.

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience dealing with Stuffers Supply Co. in Langley. Are they patient in helping a learner in terms of making sausage? Do the stand behind their products?

I've been searching around and they appear to be a one stop shop for game processing equipment, supplies and ingredients. I'm under the impression that they carry good quality grinders and stuffers...LEM brand. I would like to make the investment and make it once. Despite a bit of a drive (4 hours) it would be worth it to me to visit them in person and have some guidance in product purchase and usage. I would prefer dealing with professionals in their field rather than the big box stores such as PA, CT, WSS.

Any of you Lower Mainlander's or those from other areas have any experience shopping at Stuffers?

Thanks.
    I was born at night... but not last night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Stuffers Supply Co.

I have found them to be great always helpful.
    When the sh*t hit's the fan ... You need a Redneck Man ......

They have the best quality gear.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Very helpful and have everything you could ever need.

Thanks for your input Trapper, Adriaticum and Beaver. Sounds like it would be well worth my while driving down there. I would call ahead to check stock and warn them I would be looking for some one on one assistance.

Interested in anything any one can offer regarding their sales and service.
    I was born at night... but not last night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

I have purchased their supplies before, not their equipment however and have no issues... In fact I attended the location in person one day hoping for a particular ingredient which they were out of stock on that particular day which they offered to ship over to me ( to maple ridge ) once it came in which they did but it was a small item/package so it wasn't a huge amount I am guessing.... Found their service to be quite good. I have also mail ordered from them too and had no issues. I have however not asked them for any advice or needed any after purchase service but would expect that they would likely be pretty good for that too.

mike

I get all my sausage makings supplies from them. Usually get it within a week.
    Proud member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Hunt,Kill,Eat

When I started making my own, I asked the staff a few questions about casings. They were great, answered all my questions, and gave me good practical advice.
    Great place IMO.

Drove all the way out there once and had a great experience. Friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of gear and stuff. They also have snausage making classes. Tried to order off the web site but had a little trouble. probably ok now.

great folks to deal with and great store. They also stock Great sausage Recipes and Meat curing, the bible of sausage making , read carefully and you can't go wrong. Rytek Kutas is the man.