Thread: Post williams lake

Post williams lake

Well another great shoot, good weekend, enjoyed meeting Pupper, and catching up with some old friends.

Congrats are in order to Chris and Sam, yet again setting the bar to be followed(expecially sam!! DAMN WHAT A SCORE!).

Swamper, You see anything on the way home? I passed on a 5' at 8 yards.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Post williams lake

All we saw was a pile of deer. Did find a new area that I will be spending some time in this fall.
    Good to see you again.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

Bow Walker Guest

One day. One day, when I've got too much money and too much time, I'm going to be able to do some travelling around the province and take in a few different shoots. One day.

Bowwalker, lots of good shoots up here. I highly recomend the Quesnel shoot, I shot it 2 years ago and would say its one of the best shoots I've ever been to.

Swamper, I gotta get the recipe for that pickling off you. I doubted it at first but damn that stuff is good!

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

Kudos to Jess and the boys for another very well done shoot.....my family and I had a great time. I suppose my opinion might be coloured by the fact that willyqbc and I took home over $200 between the two of us!!!

Thanks for the compliment, Kirby....it was great seeing you again and thanks for not teaching Michael any more horribly annoying games/songs. Hope to see you in June in Quesnel...we will have a beer...or maybe two.

Sam

thanks sammy. it was my first kick at the can so hopefully it was good. had alot of help with the guys and gals in the club so a big high five to the rest of the cariboo archers in putting on another good shoot. congrads goes to you for kickin some butt this weekend. congrads also to the rest of your family for doing so well again. hopefully the info and contacts i gave you guys works out. let me know how the contact works out. see ya soon
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

It was a great weekend, good company and a fun, challenging course.

Nice to meet kirby and ciril as well as seeing swamper again.

congrats to sam for a phenomenal shoot!!
    "Using your legs to go up a road is called walking, not hiking and if you have a gun over your shoulder or a bow in hand it's called road hunting."
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.