Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to spend $3500 in a big hurry

Re: How to spend $3500 in a big hurry

Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    My dog's are crated in strapped down crates in the back of my truck, they can't move. (the crates) They'v never chewed any of the foam type pads that I'v bought for them, but they sure scratch the hell out of them. The old lab female that I had never really chewed much but man did she like cat cigars. It didn't seem to matter whether it was a litter box or flower garden if she could find a cat cigar or deer crap or cow shit she was one happy girl. There she would be with her shit eating grin. I could never stop her from doing it. It couldn't have been that bad for her she made it to 16yr.

Nothin my dog likes more about hunting than "helping" right after a deer is down, by cleaning up all the deer treats.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Yikes!
    I guess i got off lucky....
    Chase chewed stuff.... he would shred his bedding ,,, same bedding you refer to.... untill one day.....
    i was fishing a river with my wife in the winter.... snow everywhere, deep snow... Chase started to take a crap... he was struggling,, i saw a piece of his blanket hanging out his butt.... struggle ,,, struggle " Dru, you need to help him!"
    "awwwe shit ok" ... so i took a stick and broke it in half to grab the blanket.... as i grabbed it he jumped... and a huge piece of blanket came out,, it was like 18" .. it flopped on the ground ,, i freaked,, the wife shreeked.... the dog took off in elation and all was well..... i replaced the blankets with a pillow bed,,, he ate them too....

He was one big learning curve of what could go wrong when that dork dog of mine got to thinking

You got off lucky on 2 counts, 1 that he passed it and 2 that part of the blanket wasn't knotted up in his guts, you could have had a dead dog by pulling on it. NEVER pull anything hanging out of a dogs butt, get them to the vet immediately
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

yikes.... .....