Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taxidermist Recommendations in North Okanagan Area

Re: Taxidermist Recommendations in North Okanagan Area

Try arrowhead taxidermy in silver creek Joe does great work. Tell him Ted sent ya

This is piss poor information on my part as I don't really have any names for some of these, sorry, maybe someone reading this can fill in the names details:

I heard there is a woman in the Tappen area (just north of Salmon Arm towards Kamloops) that is good.

There is Wildflight taxidermy in salmon Arm, personal friend of mine, but I don't think he is taking any new clients right now either. He has a website.

Then there is the taxidermist just north of Vernon, past Okeefe ranch and off highway about a mile, heard they were alright too.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Dan Edgar kamloops nice work aford able.

I would go see Harley White

Then there is the taxidermist just north of Vernon, past Okeefe ranch and off highway about a mile, heard they were alright too.
    Niemeyers , high quality but had closed his doors to new customers at one time , not sure of now.
    Last edited by boxhitch; 10-14-2015 at 06:19 AM.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Images View Post
    I would go see Harley White
    i would take it to the coast and go see this guy!

This is piss poor information on my part as I don't really have any names for some of these, sorry, maybe someone reading this can fill in the names details:

I heard there is a woman in the Tappen area (just north of Salmon Arm towards Kamloops) that is good.
    Another clue.........Dave Jennings the gun smith in the area also knows who she is as he is the one who recommended her to me. Have her card somewhere but of course can't find when wanted. Did a google search and came up with this, might be helpful https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid...8&rlfi=hd:;si:
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire