Thread: What to do?????/

What to do?????/

I've found myself with next two weeks off and wish to go exploring the south east area of our wonderful province with my trailer (Oliver to Grandforks maybe farther) Anyone care to share some nice places to stop and camp (Boondocking) I want to do a little hunting and quading. I'm not looking for anyones honeyhole or secret spot just some cool places to add to the camping/hunting list.

Thanks Fishgutz

2. Site Sponsor

Re: What to do?????/

With two weeks off, I would be heading to the east Kootenays. Elk, moose, mulies, whitetail, bear are all open. Have at her! Doesn't matter where you go out there, it is all beautiful.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Never been there but I always wanted to check out the country between vernon and needles. Looks nice from google earth and you dont hear much about it. I hate running into camps everywhere. 2 weeks exploring somewhere with no real desination in mind would be fun. Another place I would love to explore someday would be yalakom/ carpenter/ gun lake area. Lifes too short, so much to see yet. Have fun.

30 miles north of Grand Forks right on the river.. Nice dry camp ground, great quad riding, good hunting and a map available from the Grand Forks ATV Club. Check out their contact information on the Quad Riders ATV Association web site under clubs. Have fun.

If I had 2 weeks off, I'd be going straight to Fort Nelson.

The North Fork rd side or the Granby rd side?

North fork of course
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

30 mile bridge on the Granby. Or just before the bridge there are campsites on the river.

id go way north or way east..... not middle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Husky7mm View Post
    Never been there but I always wanted to check out the country between vernon and needles. Looks nice from google earth and you dont hear much about it. I hate running into camps everywhere. 2 weeks exploring somewhere with no real desination in mind would be fun. Another place I would love to explore someday would be yalakom/ carpenter/ gun lake area. Lifes too short, so much to see yet. Have fun.
    That area between needles and Vernon gets hit harder than Ya think