Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Political

Re: Political

Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post
    The BC Wildlife Federation (BCWF) and BCWF Political Action Alliance (BCWF PAA) are two completely separate entities.

Any advertising or communications by the BCWF Political Action Alliance is not the position of the BC Wildlife Federation.
    Interesting. One might think there was a deliberate intention to leverage the credibility of the BCWF and its membership by using the name for the purposes of the political action group. People like Xbow are right to confuse the two.

I wonder if the BCWF PAA supports the government's position on the wolf cull and grizzly hunt.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

It in not necessarily a bad thing to have the public associate the BCWF with the BCWFPAA even though technically they are separate entities.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Gatehouse.......

A little history for ya.....

I spent Manny off seasons logging in the winter. It was good pay and was close to home.

Then it got slow under a certain government.

So I went to the oilfeild. Now this has became very slow under a certain government.

With no rebound in the logging industry, I need to vote for the only constant job I have.

Which is fishing.
    Because in a sense, it's the coming back, the return which gives meaning to the going forth. We really don't know where we've been until we've come back to where we were. Only, where we were may not be as it was because of who we've become. Which is, after all, why we left.

Bernard Stevens

Oh wait a commercial fisherman not supporting the Cons when they have screwed over the recreational fisher in favor of the commercial fleet for a decade? I'm confused? Or am I? Who has your interests really?
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

You are confused. I am a fishing guide.

But you are right the government in power cut the residents halibut limits.

Which also cost the sport fishing industry revenue..
    Because in a sense, it's the coming back, the return which gives meaning to the going forth. We really don't know where we've been until we've come back to where we were. Only, where we were may not be as it was because of who we've become. Which is, after all, why we left.

Bernard Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Xbow View Post
    Gatehouse.......

A little history for ya.....

I spent Manny off seasons logging in the winter. It was good pay and was close to home.

Then it got slow under a certain government.

So I went to the oilfeild. Now this has became very slow under a certain government.

With no rebound in the logging industry, I need to vote for the only constant job I have.

Which is fishing.
    Interesting but do you think Justin or Tom will really stop the oil flowing? It's going to move one way or another.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Gatehouse

I hope they keep it going.. I drive a truck and pipeline in Alberta for winter work..

The pipe line is a good way to transport oil.. Tankers are not!!!!

Especially with the type of crude Canada produces.

Bernard Stevens