Thread: First Bow Hunt

First Bow Hunt

Went out bowhunting last week for the first time to see if I could get my first deer had one come in but was little to far away to shoot. Next day had a doe and buck come in was 20 yards away from the doe drew back on my bow waiting for the buck to step out and when he did he didn't give me a chance to shoot before he took off. 😞

Now it's rifle season hopefully can get one with my rifle 😊

2. Site Sponsor

Re: First Bow Hunt

well, you could still use your bow.......jus' sayin...but ya it's good to be out

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    well, you could still use your bow.......jus' sayin...but ya it's good to be out
    Ya, just think - if you had your rifle, your hunt would be over already. Good luck
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Ya my hunt would of been done the first day if I had my gun. A little more challenging with my bow. I do enjoy the challenge tho. Would be very satisfying to get with my bow maybe next time ��

Just sayin ...I've picked out a spot that I'll use for bow for the rest of the season. Out of the way on private acreage of a friend's. Now I can do both...my $.02