Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poacher- CONVICTED

Re: Poacher- CONVICTED

Ah, the *benefits* of *diversity* in action, thankyou, P. Trudeau, Mulroney, etc.

1. If, a naturalized citizen, mandatory denaturalization

2. Then, forfeiture of ALL his property in Canada, to the Crown.

3.Then, as if he is a *landed immigrant* or *permanent resident*, permanent deportation and ban on any re-entry to Canada.

4. DNA typing and entry into a system used to check all entries, so, if caught here after this he could and should be hanged.

5. Ban ALL immigration from where he orginated.

6. Gaol time for native-born Canadians who poach like this. A five year minimum, NO exceptions.

A ten-fold increase in funding for our COs and F&W agency.

Thought you where going hunting......
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

And we would get a rest for a while
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Quote Originally Posted by SPEYMAN View Post
    Doubt very much if he obtained that many animals by him self. Suggest that there is a group doing the killing, and are filling orders from the lower mainland.

I think someone used the RAPP line. Good for them.
    I agree with you....many years ago my wife, little kids, and I witnessed a poaching
    setup at the top of the waterfall on Lost Creek east of Stave Lake.
    With the information I provided, and the involvement of the COs and RCMP, it was
    discovered that a ring of poachers were killing bucks, does, and fawns with crossbows
    and pit lamps. They were selling the meat to Richmond restaurants and stores, so
    the whole setup involved the 3 killers and numerous retail outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    He isn't a hunter, so why ban him from something is wasn't doing. Take his truck and twice that amount of money and maybe then his buddies will pay attention. Unless he's got a Canadian passport, free ticket home is only fair.

25 quarters? That just means someone else has the rest.
    Huge fines, forfeitures, lifetime bans, automatic jail time and once out of jail, they can start their rehabilitation process by working on a BCWF restoration project. If they aren't a canadian citizen yet, instant deportation without any elegibility to come back to this great country. Our laws are a complete joke and need to be firmed up. His country would have either shot or jailed him for life. We are too easy on all these pricks. Rant over.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Ah, the *benefits* of *diversity* in action, thankyou, P. Trudeau, Mulroney, etc.

1. If, a naturalized citizen, mandatory denaturalization

2. Then, forfeiture of ALL his property in Canada, to the Crown.

3.Then, as if he is a *landed immigrant* or *permanent resident*, permanent deportation and ban on any re-entry to Canada.

4. DNA typing and entry into a system used to check all entries, so, if caught here after this he could and should be hanged.

5. Ban ALL immigration from where he orginated.

6. Gaol time for native-born Canadians who poach like this. A five year minimum, NO exceptions.

A ten-fold increase in funding for our COs and F&W agency.
    I didn't even make it to your post before I was pissed off, so I had to rant on my own. You are correct with your post.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Yup, I am SO POed with this kind of BS and I truly hate poachers, the well educated, native-born *white* Canadians, more than any others as WE know better.

How about a simple burning at a stake..... ?

Spoke with the CO last year who was in on it. Said they stopped the guy for a spot check because he was in full camo in his vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Thought you where going hunting......
    LMAO...Thanks for making my day

The sad part is the other 5 trucks full made it past without being stopped. Fish, deer, moose, bears, you name it.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"