Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First Bowhunting success.

Re: First Bowhunting success.

Marc
    Good read, congratulations on your success.
    BC Shooter
    TBBC VP

Great story, I am glad you didn't leave anything out. A great time to become a hunter. Sounds like you learnt a couple lessons a long the way. Good luck the rest of the season. I may very well be moving to Kamloops in the coming year. Shoot straight.

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by BC Shooter View Post
    Marc
    Good read, congratulations on your success.
    Thanks Jim,

I could not have done it without that magical riser you blessed before sending my way!

Again, much mojo this riser has……. even this deer thought so, he was so transfixed on the awesomeness that is……...

What a great story Marc! Thanks for sharing that one!
    "didn't want the cabin lookin' like it was built by a boyscout with a dull hatchet."

- Dick Proenneke

There are those that are MEANT to be yours, and some say that they are the spirit animal coming there to teach you a thing or two of the nature of things and the respect they deserve ...but enough words, congrats on the amazing experience and keep going man, nothing beats the adrenaline and accomplishment of a bow and arrow hunt. Well, maybe knife, or spear but that's another day, another fire, another story.

Quote Originally Posted by greybark View Post
    Hey Marc , absolutely loved the story and your success . You encompassed all that is involved in a traditional hunt in such a way that the reader was involved . Now help Katie with the kitchen !!!!!!
    If interested in a late season archery hunt for WT in Rock Ck , get a hold of me . See " End of Hunt - Greybark" with Jeff on here somewhere , that will get you motivated . LOL
    Cheers and once again , a big step and congratulations !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OutsyderBC View Post
    Hey Ken,

Would love to take you up on that!

Also, if yourself and those undesirables you hang with want to come this way you are welcome to use OutsyderHQ for your base.

Now, about that kitchen……..
    WT archery, when and where
    Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.

Ayn Rand