Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: youth buck down

youth buck down

phew.. what a long day! I took the day off work and got my little bugger out for the Youth deer season here in British Columbia.

Well im happy to announce my 13 year old daughter has taken her 3rd deer to date today. Sydney made an amazing 150 yard shot on this buck,she was very excited to see him drop. After a few minutes we went to check out her buck and to give thanks for providing meat for our family

A rule with my all my girls are if they can pull the trigger they must be able to handle the real work after.... skinning and cleaning the animal.
    My little bugger was so excited she asked to eat some backstraps for dinner...she didnt need to ask, i was already planning too!

Danny

Raptorazor
    ‪#‎wildtv‬ ‪#‎bchunter‬ ‪#‎youthhunter‬ ‪#‎wearewild‬

2. Site Sponsor

Re: youth buck down

Awesome! Put the hair up and get to work! Looks like some tasty meat, how do you cook your ribs? I usually leave em...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

on the fire, she loves to eat them like shes on the Flintstones lol

She wants a bear now! lol

Awesome hunt. Lots of kids getting it done today! Congrats!

Flinstones at the drive in lol..Over the fire sounds good! I can taste the seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder.. Bears are easy to find and shoot, just harder to stay dead..take her on one of your alpine hikes..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

yessss!
    so cool to see the youth hunters whackin' em.
    good work.
    great pics also.

Awesome! Very happy to see the ribs being appreciated. Such an underused chunk of meat and they are sooooo tasty when done right. It's a crime not to take them.
    Yup, that coiler is a personal best...

Congrats on a tasty animal!..did you use the gutless method on that one?

im headed to my bear area/alpine saturday am to Monday to have the hunt filmed... unfortunately she cant miss Soccer or id have her filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    Flinstones at the drive in lol..Over the fire sounds good! I can taste the seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder.. Bears are easy to find and shoot, just harder to stay dead..take her on one of your alpine hikes..

Congrats!! I wish my daughter would want to hunt but she is very against it