Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quadra Island Doe Draw

Re: Quadra Island Doe Draw

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Seems you too did EXACTLY that same thing when you first joined, and have yet to initiate a hunting report in the years since that you have been here.
    Rather than being a hypocrite, why don't you consider offering some real advice as was accorded yourself way back when??

Sheesh!
    Nog
    I actually joined before asking for any help. Also, do you have access to all of my private emails? Know your facts before you open that one up. What hunting reports should I have posted? My prime hunting spots? Not a chance. One of my ex partners did that already and that's why I have new spots.

Thumbs down Re: Quadra Island Doe Draw

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    I actually joined before asking for any help.
    First recorded thread: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...aw-help-please

A hell of a lot of us post tales and pictures about our hunts. You don't have to give away your honey hole by doing so.
    It is a hunting site after all, and folks rather appreciate some hunting story content.
    Guess with your attitude, that ain't too likely to be forthcoming.

Again: Pot meet Kettle...

Cheers,
    Nog
    Last edited by IronNoggin; 06-25-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

No one noticed this thread started in 2015?

Thumbs up Re: Quadra Island Doe Draw

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxtech View Post
    No one noticed this thread started in 2015?

Perfect!

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

In all fairness a new member bump this old thread looking for advice on the same draw

There is lots of access in the rifle zone of Quadra. Map is in the regs. Get out of truck and hunt the second growth timber and the alder bottoms. Getting your doe should not be a problem. If all you do is look in slashes you will not do so well. Running into wolves is a real possibility .
    Most islanders do not mind hunters but expect some looks if you go in the local coffee shop in camo with a bowie knife on your belt.

i cant offer much advice on quadra...but with effort you shoud get yourself some steak..

nog probably knows his way around quadra he knows his stuff hes just a cranky old goat.

i cant offer much advice on quadra...but with effort you shoud get yourself some steak..

nog probably knows his way around quadra he knows his stuff hes just a cranky old goat.

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Seems you too did EXACTLY that same thing when you first joined, and have yet to initiate a hunting report in the years since that you have been here.
    Rather than being a hypocrite, why don't you consider offering some real advice as was accorded yourself way back when??

Sheesh!
    Nog
    We need like buttons like on FB

He also stated he would not help any one other than to tell them to find a dirt road. A lot of people are just get the LEH and starting to hunt, not everyone knows there is a community of fellow hunters that want to see others succeed and still they do not have to give away their favorite spots. Never hurts to be helpful.
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

So giving them a mediocre spot is being generous? They could find that by going down any dirt road. This isn't rocket science to find somewhere to hunt. Put your money where your mouth is and tell everyone your good spots. I had a good spot and all of hunt bc found out about it from someone posting it. Every corner I turned had someone from the lower mainland. Started turning into a social outing rather than hunting. I have no issue helping certain people out on many things but not my good spots. Show hunt bc your good spots, make sure to bring the coffee. I had a fun day with this and stand by it. Cheers! And safe hunting.
    Last edited by cameron0518; 06-25-2019 at 08:34 PM.