Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quadra Island Doe Draw

Re: Quadra Island Doe Draw

i thought tightlips was still looking for a doe?

A friend of mine who lives in Lady Smith got this draw. He is wondering if he should head out in September (when doe are less alert) or in November (when rut may bring opportunities for buck hunting)? Let me know your thought folks, thanks.
    Too many hobbies, too little time.

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but a Quadra Doe draw would be about as close as it gets for bc hunting. Lots of crown land on the north of the island. Deer in every cut block. The iHunter app is a good tool to check your boundaries for private land. There are some beautiful camp grounds/rec sites on the island and travel times are short so you can camp by the beach and hunt the hills if you like. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett202 View Post
    Nothing is ever guaranteed, but a Quadra Doe draw would be about as close as it gets for bc hunting. Lots of crown land on the north of the island. Deer in every cut block. The iHunter app is a good tool to check your boundaries for private land. There are some beautiful camp grounds/rec sites on the island and travel times are short so you can camp by the beach and hunt the hills if you like. Good Luck.
    Thanks Brett
    Too many hobbies, too little time.