Thread: Bowhunters Superstore

Bowhunters Superstore

Just wondering who has ordered from bowhunters superstore before and how they were to deal with.. Was shipping pricey and did you get tagged duty etc...

They are the only online store that has everything I am after for my new bow..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bowhunters Superstore

I have read about some issues with them but don't know for sure. What I do know is that "Lancaster Archery" are #1 in my books, I have over 30 buys from them on my account and never a problem, or if there was a minor issue they take care of it. As for duty, that is hit and miss, under a hundred or so usually not but higher amounts usually get dinged 12% BC tax and around $10 handling fee. I have had a couple of expensive things slip through.
    Last edited by RoscoeP; 08-22-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks for the tip Roscoe.. Ill have to check lancaster and see if they have everything I am after as well..

Hmmm didnt even get half the items I had in my cart for bowhunters superstore and already lancaster's price is way more.. Think Ill pass on them.

I've dealt with BHSS lots, and never had an issue. I always pick my stuff up in Sumas, Washington, and declare it when I drive back. They rarely charge me PST and GST. Remember....if it's made in Canada, USA or Mexico, there is no duty on it. I have heard of some peeps on archerytalk.com, not happy with BHSS, but always been good to me.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

BHSS is hit and miss if you get your full order and will only ship UPS (so expect stooopid Brokerage charges if you dont have a place across the line)

I would rather deal with Lancaster
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

I had major issues with them on an order. They are crooks and had to file a complaint to paypal to get my money back. Go onto archerytalk and search there name on there and you will see how poor there customer service is.

ordered a few things from BHSS and my orders have been complete and without issue. Some big items too