Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ooops...

Re: ooops...

It's more of a branding

ouch, you are the 5th person this year, that I know of, that has forget to put an arrow in the rest. Fortunately no one else was hurt, and only damage was busted strings or derailing.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

The pride is the biggest injury... I bet the other 4 hurt just as much as me lol. The hand didn't hurt much at all... Just if I touched it because it was a pretty good bruise... Like right to the bone. I didn't even feel it when it happened. Just had seen it after.

I am sure you don't feel quite as forgetful as the archer who walked out in front of a target and caught a target point in the stomach. (Walking the walk around course backwards) Happened here in Victoria in the early 80's. Anyone here remember that incident. It ended up fine but it looked terrible with an arrow sticking out of his gut.
    Last edited by guntech; 08-24-2015 at 08:53 AM.
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool