Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last pair of bino's I'll ever buy, under $2k?

Re: Last pair of bino's I'll ever buy, under $2k?

happy with my razors, have looked through all the big brand names and the vortex razors r very comparable even thought they had an upper edge in certain lighting conditions but really can't go wrong with any of them, if ur budget is tight then the razors will treat u right.

I had access to try any of the top 3 that I wanted and I went with leica geovid. True to color definition and clarity beat the other 2 by a small margin. Swaro is brighter but leica gives you better detail. Hdr's would be hard to beat but HD b's might be better if your running a turret.

I have had swaro slc's and now have the 12x50 razor HD's. The swaro might be ever so slightly better but not worth it for how close the razors are for so much less.

Hey 264 I've had my razor 10 x 42 HD for a year and a half and I love them. Paid just over $1100 bucks + tax for them but I buy lots of stuff from the store I bought them from.

Wow if I paid that much for binos they would never leave the house. I have left a few behind on a stump in the past.

Save yourself the dough and look through the new leupold mojave. I gotta pair and i can see a fly fart a mile away

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    They all have that warranty, vortex is just better at marketing it. I would go with the swaro's personally. they just seem not as clunky as the leica's. but you really cant go wrong
    Leica has good warranty for the original purchaser, none thereafter. That adversely effects resale value IMHO, as I wouldn't consider buying them used and having no warranty. Of course, resale value might not be a factor, if you're never going to sell them. I believe Ziess and Swaro are transferrable.
    Pretend hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by bc_buckshot View Post
    Save yourself the dough and look through the new leupold mojave. I gotta pair and i can see a fly fart a mile away
    My partner has them, bout the same quality as my leu green rings, accept his shit the bed once already. Decent for the $ but a long ways from excellent glass

Quote Originally Posted by 300rum700 View Post
    I had access to try any of the top 3 that I wanted and I went with leica geovid. True to color definition and clarity beat the other 2 by a small margin. Swaro is brighter but leica gives you better detail. Hdr's would be hard to beat but HD b's might be better if your running a turret.
    Think the HDR would suffice, only run moa turrets and punch the rest into Isnipe. Tough for me to change my ways

I payed $1200 for my 10x32 swarovision brand new
    Elite Energy 32