Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another NZ trip

Re: Another NZ trip

Great fish and game!! Thanks for sharing your adventure.
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

and here's the taxidermy update...I went with Craig Stolle, Artistic Wildlife Creations...got the email my work was done and I'll be driving to the island this weekend to pick them up, he sent me a few pics and I couldn't be happier....great way to remember my trip

Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Curious how you got the paradise ducks back. Did you have them skinned in New Zealand and just sent back as dried skins? We are off to New Zealand for our third trip in July and I'd really like to bring a pair back and maybe a peacock and swan too.

just checked my invoice and it says "paradise ducks lifesize skin"....so yes, that sounds about right, to be honest the outfitter didn't elaborate too much on the finer details....I'm sure you have a taxidermist you've used in the past down there, but I can forward the details of who I used if you're are interested

No problem, I was just getting conflicting reports on getting them into Canada. Nice to see it can be done.

What a great trip man you did good. Thanks for posting this.

Amazing trip, you definitely made the most of your time there.

Great trip, thanks for posting. The excellent taxidermy is a lifetime bonus... good for you.

Wow...what an amazing hunt! Thanks for taking the time to share your story. The taxidermy work is simply amazing... some of the best I have seen on this site.
    Live to Hunt...