Thread: whats wrong with this picture?

whats wrong with this picture?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: whats wrong with this picture?

There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.

Multiple deer species are clearly uniting for some kind of hostile uprising.

All this time we thought it would be zombies. Coincidence there was a BT doe in downtown Vancouver last week? Nope. Gathering intel. I suspect they will bait us with sushi behind yoga mat blinds. Upgrade your firearms folks.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 07-26-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.

Multiple deer species are clearly uniting for some kind of hostile uprising.

All this time we thought it would be zombies. Coincidence there was a BT doe in downtown Vancouver last week? Nope. Gathering intel. I suspect they will bait us with sushi behind yoga mat blinds. Upgrade your firearms folks.
    Lol! ty for the laugh on this one bud!

It's really interesting to see this kind of footage. Kind of rare and a bit of a head scratcher, but I think we are starting to see more of it, especially with Whitetail's gaining ground in Region 2.

Thanks for sharing the vid. I added your YouTube channel to the HBC Member YouTube List (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...s-who-has-them) as well. Hope you don't mind

The only thing wrong with that picture is I wasn't there with a tag for each.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Time for a NBL season on the invasive species.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

have you seen Mule Deer and Whitetail before atthe end of the chiliiwack lake Road? oddly i seen a bunch of Mule Deer too

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    It's really interesting to see this kind of footage. Kind of rare and a bit of a head scratcher, but I think we are starting to see more of it, especially with Whitetail's gaining ground in Region 2.

Thanks for sharing the vid. I added your YouTube channel to the HBC Member YouTube List (http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...s-who-has-them) as well. Hope you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by BCHunterTV View Post
    have you seen Mule Deer and Whitetail before atthe end of the chiliiwack lake Road? oddly i seen a bunch of Mule Deer too
    Haven't been up that way, but the WT doe that has been visiting one our of tcams almost daily since March is 2-2 roughly 16km as the crow flies directly from north east of the south end of Chilliwack lake.

Seems you are seeing them even deeper into Region 2 than our trailcam. I thought ours was a one-off. Maybe time for a GOS opening?

Edit: Oops more like 30km
    Last edited by caddisguy; 07-27-2015 at 05:51 AM.