Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News Release: BCWF Resident Priority Program

Re: News Release: BCWF Resident Priority Program

And they are going to do WHAT??

Quote Originally Posted by one-shot-wonder View Post
    This program will get engagement from the grassroots all the way up to the gov't! I can see this taking steps for a mass movement within the resident hunting fraternity.

Also as you are well aware, all BCWF members have a chance to vote........
    Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post
    BC Wildlife Federation is British Columbia's largest and oldest conservation organization with over 46,000 members
    We BCWF members are 46,000 strong, but that's out of almost 3.2 million registered voters in B.C. (as of the last election). Our individual votes don't count for much, especially with us spread across the province. Our power comes in educating the sheeple around us, neighbours, coworkers, and FriendFace buddies, to stand up for resident hunters' rights (ours and theirs) and making them see how important this is, even if not to them individually and specifically.

You said it: grassroots. We are the diaspora, but we have to spread the word far and wide among non-BCWF members to have any real effect. (Better yet, recruit more new members to join our BCWF ranks.)

Speaking of the last general election in B.C., if you live in Kelowna or Richmond your vote counts for just a little more than elsewhere. Why? Because your cities had the lowest voter turnout in the province: both were <50%. I don't want you mobilizing everyone to vote, just the people in your riding who will vote the same way as me.
    Sapienter si sincere

Quote Originally Posted by Fred1 View Post
    Brag about the antlers not the caliber.

everyone/anyone remember this ?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I do, and I believe it has been one of the shining lights in the organization mainly due to the fact of who is running it.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    everyone/anyone remember this ?
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.