Thread: caddisguy trailcam highlights (from 250 vids out of 2/3 cams) June 15 - July 5th

caddisguy trailcam highlights (from 250 vids out of 2/3 cams) June 15 - July 5th

A bear, Region 2 whitetail doe that's been hanging around since March, BT/Muley hybrid doe also been hanging around for a few months and looking closely (thought 3x3) but actually a 3x2 BT buck that's been frequenting for a few weeks

Last edited by caddisguy; 07-13-2015 at 05:26 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: caddisguy trailcam highlights (from 250 vids out of 2/3 cams) June 15 - July 5th

Where's the WT?
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Re: caddisguy trailcam highlights (from 250 vids out of 2/3 cams) June 15 - July 5th

Nice pics but you forgot to list the GPS co-ord. to that location

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Where's the WT?
    She appears at around the 1:00 mark on the video. Would be tough (for me) to identify positively by that clip, but she has been visiting almost daily since I put that came up in March. Here's a still picture I posted a while back:

Interesting, there are no wt in region 2
    1. Human over population

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Interesting, there are no wt in region 2
    Dang near Chilliwack too. Initially I was annoyed about seeing a WT show up there and setting off the camera all the time, but she's grown on me. I probably have about 5 hours worth of video of her. Also interested to see how these deer will react to each other when they inevitably meet at the cam sight.

Also that BT/Mule doe from 00:23-00:59 (different cam about 15km away) has been coming every day for months as well. She's not very interested in the salt, but loves eating the new shoots off a fir tree that's just in front/below the camera. Results in a constant game of "peek-a-boo". Other times she'll just stare at the camera head on for lengthy periods of time... fascinated by the camera like its a portal to another dimension "umm so... like am I on-line now?! how to I order peanut butter?"

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Dang near Chilliwack too. Initially I was annoyed about seeing a WT show up there and setting off the camera all the time, but she's grown on me. I probably have about 5 hours worth of video of her. Also interested to see how these deer will react to each other when they inevitably meet at the cam sight.

Also that BT/Mule doe from 00:23-00:59 (different cam about 15km away) has been coming every day for months as well. She's not very interested in the salt, but loves eating the new shoots off a fir tree that's just in front/below the camera. Results in a constant game of "peek-a-boo". Other times she'll just stare at the camera head on for lengthy periods of time... fascinated by the camera like its a portal to another dimension "umm so... like am I on-line now?! how to I order peanut butter?"
    Personally I don't think deer know what colour their tail is.
    When a buck gets a hard on, he will jump whatever wiggles it's tail.
    1. Human over population