Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powered boat loader

Powered boat loader

Where is the best automatic boat loader for the price? I am pulling a travel trailer so I am thinking rear loader. I drive a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD with a 6 liter gas engine and a 6'6" box extended cab.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Powered boat loader

West bank 3 boys loaders...they bought len Grunerts Dovetail boat loading company...Len recently got back into loading boats with his brother in Vancouver.
    The 3 boys ate locared in Kelowna...mine has been on 3 trucks for 18 years..
    Cheers
    Steven

West bank 4 boys loaders...they bought len Grunerts Dovetail boat loading company...Len recently got back into loading boats with his brother in Vancouver.
    The 4 boys are locared in Kelowna...mine has been on 3 trucks for 18 years..
    Cheers
    Steven

You could also try Glen Grunert at http://www.loadit.com/products.html Had one of his center motor loaders for 10 years and it's quiet compared to the one with the motor on the side. I only had one motor fail due to water but he replaced it free. He is in Surrey and about 4 blocks from me. I also upgraded the wiring so I could load both my boat and the trailer at the same time. It does struggle with it and I had to help it but it's do-able. Purpose was so I could take off to other lakes and come back to the camp site.
    Last edited by Edzzed; 06-28-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Yup Glen Grunert is Lens brother either group has the same design..Len..lol..
    The center motors are the updated..
    Steven

Thanks guys, it is muchly appreciated.

Does anyone have any current info on these two companies.
    Which company has the better boat loader?
    The Loadit boat loaders look like they are built with a more lightweight design, are they as strong and durable as the 4 boys boat loaders?

I've got a Load-it, very heavy duty! It's made with heavy extruded aluminum, if you're in the lower mainland yer welcome to come and have a look. K

I would lean towards the Load-It. The service from 4 boys is not good, they don't stand behind their product.
    Glen @ Load-It is great to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by pushbush View Post
    Does anyone have any current info on these two companies.
    Which company has the better boat loader?
    The Loadit boat loaders look like they are built with a more lightweight design, are they as strong and durable as the 4 boys boat loaders?
    Just a heads up, there's a guy selling one on FB for $600, that's a screaming deal!! K