Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: YouTube Channels... who has them?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    94

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1...TJ_KaDY1G-tQjw

    dont have much at the moment, but enjoying making some shorts

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty76 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1...TJ_KaDY1G-tQjw

    dont have much at the moment, but enjoying making some shorts
    That's some really great footage! Subscribed and hoping to see more. Where did you get the background music, like in "I will be ready" for example?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    94

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    Thanks!
    Plan on doing some actual longer videos this year..
    I just search on YouTube, “ copyright free music “ . Lots of crap but you can find some decent ones.
    Theres also some webpages that have the same kinda thing. Just gotta search around a bit I guess

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty76 View Post
    Thanks!
    Plan on doing some actual longer videos this year..
    I just search on YouTube, “ copyright free music “ . Lots of crap but you can find some decent ones.
    Theres also some webpages that have the same kinda thing. Just gotta search around a bit I guess
    Thanks I will try and do that. There's pretty much 0 talking in all of my videos except the 2017 bear hunt one. I can imagine a little of that music would fill the void in a few of them. You definitely picked out some good audio. It really adds feeling to it.

    One mistake I made, both for recording memories for my own use as well as posting for others to see was thinking audio wasn't really important and it was just about seeing. Seeing is cool, but audio is a must.

    Video making is quite a process, from filming, to interacting to editing. Some people are naturals, but I am not lol ... I do evolve a little bit each year and I think this year will be a good jump. Lots of new camera gear and tons of batteries, tripod, etc.... going to record some good memories that will hit home when I re-watch and hopefully ones others can sit back and have a beverage to and enjoy as well.

    You seem to have it dialed in already. Pretty confident you'll turn out some wicked videos if you decide to.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    94

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    Thanks for the confidence boost haha.
    Yes I agree with you, audio can make or break a video. I spent some good money on a camera, and it really pays off. Just need to drop some more on a lens that can zoom more. The extra weight is well worth it.
    Hopefully the plan is making a 5-10 minute length pointed towards the non hunter. I’m confident I can make a decent film.
    Will be following your adventures this year too.
    You got lots of videos already!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cherryville
    Posts
    3,558

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    Doubleheader2

    Pretty scabby videos over the years, there's a couple worth watching maybe...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Langley bc
    Posts
    6

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    myoutdoortv.com is the netflix of all hunting

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Burnaby
    Posts
    192

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    My son has been asking me to start a YouTube channel for our archery events/hunting trips for a while now and I finally got around to it.

    Not the most exhilarating first upload but we have some other cool stuff in the works so stay tuned! Thanks caddisguy for pointing me in the direction of this thread, will make sure to subscribe to the channels I'm not already following!


    https://youtu.be/KCorFaz9eYw
    Practice at 50, shoot em at 20.

    2016 Hoyt Powermax 28/70
    8" Beestinger w/ 10 offset
    Fuse 5 pin
    460gr 4 fletch Gold Tip Hunter XT
    100 grain Rocket Hammerheads + Nockturnals



  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Langley
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

    Quote Originally Posted by 45freezer View Post
    My son has been asking me to start a YouTube channel for our archery events/hunting trips for a while now and I finally got around to it.

    Not the most exhilarating first upload but we have some other cool stuff in the works so stay tuned! Thanks caddisguy for pointing me in the direction of this thread, will make sure to subscribe to the channels I'm not already following!


    https://youtu.be/KCorFaz9eYw

    Anytime! YouTube is my primary source of video watching and my favourite thing to watch is local hunting related content. I subscribe to a few dozen local BC hunters along with a few non-local and other outdoor related channels. We have have a Roku and Firestick connected to our living room TV and either one works great for watching YT on the big screen. It's nice to be able to get home from work, check the "My Subscriptions" feed and go through new vids in the order they were posted. Anyone else taken up saving/sharing their memories on there?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •