Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Channels... who has them?

YouTube Channels... who has them?

I don't have cable. I watch the occasional documentary on NetFlix, but I find myself watching more and more hunting/fishing/survival videos on YouTube. My favorite of course is videos of hunting, fishing and trailcam footage right here in BC.

I would be interested in subscribing to a bunch of channels of HBC'ers who post hunting/fishing/trailcam vids so I have a steady stream of stuff to watch as people post new vids.

Though I don't have anything too exciting (no full length type stuff covering entire hunts or fishing trips but rather just a bunch of short "fish on" or "hey look bears on the tcam" type stuff) mine is https://www.youtube.com/c/caddisguy ... hoping to do some longer and more interactive vids soon though!!

Found and subscribed to a few other HBC'ers:

Wentrot - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIa...-os9jYxPeSlTZw
    hunter1947 - https://www.youtube.com/user/hunter1947
    proguide66 - https://www.youtube.com/user/proguide66

If anyone else post hunting/fishing/trailcam/hiking/4x4ing vids, please add your channel to the list!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

Surely there are many more of us lol good post

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Surely there are many more of us lol good post
    I think so too. Lets see where this thread takes us. Might just be the best (but undiscovered) "TV Network" that ever existed.

Imagine if we all did a little more filming... maybe interactive longer vids? Then it would most certainly be the best ever. I think for the most part, it will be a lot of short non-interactive videos, but even with that, it will still be nothing short of amazing.

It was the "Alone" thread that inspired this one. I like watching stuff like that, but without an reality/drama stuff. We're inspired to make some similar videos, of minimal or zero gear type trips... or just filming entire hunting/fishing trips... actually being interactive and explaining things about our situation, what we're thinking and doing, etc. I think that's where it's at.

I remember some guys did a couple full hunt videos with their dad. I'm pretty sure it was on a Youtube channel. I'm going to dig that up. That kind of thing is where it's at.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 06-24-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Wolftracker TV
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

This is one of my vids. I got over 200 000 views on it. I have made over 900 dollars on the Google ad sence program. One view at a time. Haha
    havent done too much filming lately but I hope to get back into it and start filming more hunting stuff.
    You can get to my channel and check the rest of my vids from the link.

http://youtu.be/3ROm98VssrE
    Team Toyota
    Hoyt rampage xt
    husky 30-06

Awesome! I like what I am seeing so far. Keep em coming!!

Maybe just maybe, we can get all these channels compiled into a master list in a sticky or something
    Last edited by caddisguy; 06-24-2015 at 08:05 PM.

"Anavidhunter" is a pretty entertaining channel

My bud Rod Gray has put up quite a few vids of all of us hunting, you all might find them entertaining.

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Subscribed! Thanks!! Every little bit counts. All these combined are going to result in many hours of footage.