Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: YouTube Channels... who has them?

Re: YouTube Channels... who has them?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1...TJ_KaDY1G-tQjw

dont have much at the moment, but enjoying making some shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty76 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1...TJ_KaDY1G-tQjw

dont have much at the moment, but enjoying making some shorts
    That's some really great footage! Subscribed and hoping to see more. Where did you get the background music, like in "I will be ready" for example?

Thanks!
    Plan on doing some actual longer videos this year..
    I just search on YouTube, “ copyright free music “ . Lots of crap but you can find some decent ones.
    Theres also some webpages that have the same kinda thing. Just gotta search around a bit I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty76 View Post
    Thanks!
    Plan on doing some actual longer videos this year..
    I just search on YouTube, “ copyright free music “ . Lots of crap but you can find some decent ones.
    Theres also some webpages that have the same kinda thing. Just gotta search around a bit I guess
    Thanks I will try and do that. There's pretty much 0 talking in all of my videos except the 2017 bear hunt one. I can imagine a little of that music would fill the void in a few of them. You definitely picked out some good audio. It really adds feeling to it.

One mistake I made, both for recording memories for my own use as well as posting for others to see was thinking audio wasn't really important and it was just about seeing. Seeing is cool, but audio is a must.

Video making is quite a process, from filming, to interacting to editing. Some people are naturals, but I am not lol ... I do evolve a little bit each year and I think this year will be a good jump. Lots of new camera gear and tons of batteries, tripod, etc.... going to record some good memories that will hit home when I re-watch and hopefully ones others can sit back and have a beverage to and enjoy as well.

You seem to have it dialed in already. Pretty confident you'll turn out some wicked videos if you decide to.

Thanks for the confidence boost haha.
    Yes I agree with you, audio can make or break a video. I spent some good money on a camera, and it really pays off. Just need to drop some more on a lens that can zoom more. The extra weight is well worth it.
    Hopefully the plan is making a 5-10 minute length pointed towards the non hunter. I’m confident I can make a decent film.
    Will be following your adventures this year too.
    You got lots of videos already!

Doubleheader2

Pretty scabby videos over the years, there's a couple worth watching maybe...
    The only advantage to a light rifle is it's weight, all other advantages go to the heavier rifle..

myoutdoortv.com is the netflix of all hunting

My son has been asking me to start a YouTube channel for our archery events/hunting trips for a while now and I finally got around to it.

Not the most exhilarating first upload but we have some other cool stuff in the works so stay tuned! Thanks caddisguy for pointing me in the direction of this thread, will make sure to subscribe to the channels I'm not already following!

https://youtu.be/KCorFaz9eYw
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 45freezer View Post
    My son has been asking me to start a YouTube channel for our archery events/hunting trips for a while now and I finally got around to it.

Not the most exhilarating first upload but we have some other cool stuff in the works so stay tuned! Thanks caddisguy for pointing me in the direction of this thread, will make sure to subscribe to the channels I'm not already following!

https://youtu.be/KCorFaz9eYw

Anytime! YouTube is my primary source of video watching and my favourite thing to watch is local hunting related content. I subscribe to a few dozen local BC hunters along with a few non-local and other outdoor related channels. We have have a Roku and Firestick connected to our living room TV and either one works great for watching YT on the big screen. It's nice to be able to get home from work, check the "My Subscriptions" feed and go through new vids in the order they were posted. Anyone else taken up saving/sharing their memories on there?