Thread: Provincial 3D Championships, Cowichan Bowmen, Duncan

Provincial 3D Championships, Cowichan Bowmen, Duncan

Shot at the BCAA 3D Championships/Hellhole shoot in Duncan on the weekend. I would like to commend the Cowichan Bowmen Club for hosting a great event. For those who did not attend you missed out on a spectacular, very challenging course that would be the envy of any 3D shoot in western Canada.

Thank you for all the effort and set up on what was a great venue. Look forward to the next one.
    BC Shooter
    TBBC VP

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Provincial 3D Championships, Cowichan Bowmen, Duncan

It was an amazing time for sure. It was my first time attending but won't be my last. I had the privilege of shooting with the 3 podium winners in the mens unlimited class yesterday and it was incredible to watch shooters of that caliber battle it out. It was a great battle but it was always fun, fist bumps and congrats on the nice shots. Bryan Harper was like a man possessed on Sunday. On a course as difficult as that was he managed to shoot only one 8 the entire day. Absolutely amazing shooting by all the podium winners in my class for sure and I also heard some other very nice scores so I think there were some very talented shooters in all classes. My wife placed 3rd in her class and my son took 2nd in his.

I think I need to practice more lol.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

Is there a link to the official results?

I'm not sure Ross. Maybe on the BCAA site
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

What a great time. Very challenging course. A very humbling experience. That spider target on Sunday, Grrrrrrrr! Kudos, to the Cowichan Bowmen Club for a great shoot.
    Good to see you and your family again, Troy. I'm not sure when I will be back on the Island shooting. Maybe October in Courtenay?
    Congratulations to Leah, and your son!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Here are the results >>> http://www.archeryassociation.bc.ca/..._3-D_2015.html

Congratulations to all the winners! Lots of familiar names there!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

thanks for the link!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.