Thread: Sneak peak of bears taking selfies and messing with our deer cams

Sneak peak of bears taking selfies and messing with our deer cams

Finally got a chance to do our trailcam tour. It had been over a month since the last time we were able to get to them. I was a little anxious, as we had a camera ripped off previously--likely by a bear as the tree was clawed up pretty good--and hung another one in the same place.

It took all day, but we got to all three. It was a great trip and we saw two does with fawns, some grouse with their cheepers. We managed to get a couple hundred videos off the tcams, mostly deer. I'd like to compile all of the interesting footage together, but we're drowning in videos that need editing (still trying to find time and figure out the editing needed for our bear hunt) but I wanted to share a sneak of some bears being cheeky.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sneak peak of bears taking selfies and messing with our deer cams

Saw this after my comment on your other thread...so you can disregard that haha looking forward to your bear story!
    See the swing...hear the ding!

Re: Sneak peak of bears taking selfies and messing with our deer cams

Just posted some teaser pics of our bear on the skull care thread on the main forum. Story and headcam footage coming soon, hopefully this weekend!