Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting Partner Needed

Re: Hunting Partner Needed

Yes indeed Thanks

I named my gun Wilson after I started talking to it on a week long solo trip
    But then what do I know? I'm just a lowly woodcutter.

Thanks for the reminder Bearstump ! I sent them in on Tuesday via over night. Hoping for the best this year.

You have to say it right WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILSON !

I couldn't get past the "stud looking to do moose" in the original post without laughing out loud. Spell check is your friend. ..
    Kidding aside. .. it is tough to find a crew willing to risk their hunt on an unknown. Best of luck to you - I was in your spot years ago. It may be worth while to recruit a friend and introduce them to hunting. It's a great gift to give.

I laughed to when you pointed that out. Glad you got a laugh out of it. I do not want to hunt with a crew and I won`t risk any one`s hunt. Just looking for a partner to hunt with that's all.
    Last edited by cannotsin1; 05-24-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Ive been looking for a hunting buddy for the last couple years, im a new hunter, but have done lots of scouting and research.. im located in coquitlam if you're still looking for a hunting buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post
    I couldn't get past the "stud looking to do moose" in the original post without laughing out loud. Spell check is your friend. ..
    Kidding aside. .. it is tough to find a crew willing to risk their hunt on an unknown. Best of luck to you - I was in your spot years ago. It may be worth while to recruit a friend and introduce them to hunting. It's a great gift to give.

I instantly thought of moose from the Archie comics.

As an aside I'm newer and would be interested in meeting up for a hunt. TBH time is likely pretty limited this fall due to funds and career so not sure how much I will actually get to go out.

Also the original post is deleted so I don't know the "rules".

DOn't worry about the tent, I carry my gun in mine too.

Wonder what the line is with naming inanimate objects.
    The day my daughter was born I named my shotgun Chastity. In future whenever she brings a new boy home I'll be sure to be cleaning old Chastity Belt. Man is she going to think I am such a dork when she gets older!