Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A pair of nice Northern BC Whitetails!

Re: A pair of nice Northern BC Whitetails!

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    I did the taxidermy work, thanks for the comments guys.
    Great work!!!! Some of the better work I've seen! Are you doing taxidermy work just for yourself or others also? And if for others do you have a website?

Wow fantastic. Taxidermy has sure come along way and some of you guys are creating some near perfect to real life mounts. I think the only thing missing is a pulse. Nice work

I run a part time business and just make sure I limit my projects so I can hit reasonable deadlines for people and keep everyone (including my family haha) happy.

Will shoot you a PM to respect advertisers here.

The thing that the anti hunters will never understand is that a nice mount like that isn't something to show what great hunters we are but to show the world what a beautiful animal it is....and truth be told,all we are doing is borrowing part of the animal for while then like all organic things,is returned back to the environment from whence it came to where it would go anyway had the animal died of old age ,disease or predation...nice work...skills like that aren't learned in a day nor can the job be exported to China( I have no objection to importing cheaper goods from China,it leaves more disposable income to be spent right here at home)
    Last edited by ratherbefishin; 05-01-2015 at 10:10 AM.