Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Minister Thompson at the Fernie AGM

Re: Minister Thompson at the Fernie AGM

bcwf can be political, the organization cannot be partisian, it was voted to move forward with the next steps in developing a bcwf resident priority program that can be political in nature, organize rallys, editorials etc, . in addition a well laid out plan was presented to the delegates on the next step in dealing with wildlife populations and the distribution of harvestable surpluses in the future.

in addition the wildlife society model that bcwf has promoted for two years has passed the core review and now has a former adm hired by govt to look at the next steps in implementing the society. This is another step in ensuring the proper revenue stream is provided to wildlife. The model will be similiar in setup to freshwater fisheries!! this society will be a legacy for generations to come and will serve wildlife well in the future.

I look forward to the resident priority program happening soon and for many years to come. Minister Thomson's speech proves the Liberals do not value the residents of BC or Fish and Wildlife and will continue to erode the resource and our heritage we have shared for decades as long as they are in power.

Something tells me resident hunters of BC will be seen in a different light from now on......

I am curious to know if Thomson was questions were asked on any of his decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    I am curious to know if Thomson was questions were asked on any of his decisions
    Yup he was.

He stuck to the speech
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...