Thread: luck?

luck?

over the years I have found a number of sheds, both w/t and mulie big and small,even a few moose (20-25 ish total) one thing though is that every single shed that I have is a left side??? how is this possible? am I just the luckiest hunter out there? or is there a reason

2. Site Sponsor

Re: luck?

Lol, just luck yes! My first few were all right side, go back and find the match

I had the same thing happen to me, I was only finding left-sided sheds in an area for a while... I got real suspicious that maybe somebody had beaten me to the punch but only wanted right-handed sheds... Then I started finding only right-handed ones! Remember, personal experience is a very statistically weak sample size. Take everything you observe with a grain of salt otherwise you might find yourself being 'fooled by random'. Just my 2 cents.

Source: I took a stats class last fall.
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of it's lonely freedom."
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by bpeters View Post
    over the years I have found a number of sheds, both w/t and mulie big and small,even a few moose (20-25 ish total) one thing though is that every single shed that I have is a left side??? how is this possible? am I just the luckiest hunter out there? or is there a reason
    You need to switch to the right side of the valley.

How's your right eye work?
    These are the good old days

sounds like luck! either I am visually impaired or I need to buy a lottery ticket!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    You need to switch to the right side of the valley.

Damn you beat me too it!!!
    I didnt even know I knew how to ninja roll...but its my new move in a pinch....

but if anyone could point me in the right direction for dirty hookers, it would be much appreciated. And possibly a lawyer

I always thought..there is no leftys or rightys with those antlers..hmm..maybe