Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most recent allocation propaganda

Re: Most recent allocation propaganda

Email reply sent. Let the guides go hunt Wolves !!!!
    Team Toyota
    Hoyt rampage xt
    husky 30-06

Quote Originally Posted by The Dawg View Post
    This looks like Thomson is saying "I dont have time to deal with the Resident Hunter anymore, here, Tom, you do it"

Is that how we want to be treated?

Fire up those letters and say so!
    hmmm, no, I have to disagree. This looks like the accountability has come home to roost. I would suggest this entire allocation fiasco has occurred at the recommendation of Ethier. I first met Ethier in 1996 and have maintained necessary communication with him for some time. The "Thompson Allocation Policy" has always smelled like Ethier.

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    hmmm, no, I have to disagree. This looks like the accountability has come home to roost. I would suggest this entire allocation fiasco has occurred at the recommendation of Ethier. I first met Ethier in 1996 and have maintained necessary communication with him for some time. The "Thompson Allocation Policy" has always smelled like Ethier.
    The decision came right out of the Premier's office.

Either is being told to write the reply to do the blocking for the MLAs.

This decision is 100% a "liberal party" decision, despite the fact most of the MLAs (including liberals) do not support it.

Even the people inside the party think there's a body buried somewhere. At some point it might get dug up........
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    Even the people inside the party think there's a body buried somewhere. At some point it might get dug up........
    Perhaps some clever guide got a little video of CC hanging, back stage, with the "Jackson Five" at that particular GOABC annual conference. She just wanted to see if there was any truth to the rumour about.......................... well, you know.
    I harvest carrots. I kill animals.

GoatGuy is correct in as much as the final decision was at the cabinet and premier level but the recommendations did come from staff and as the top staffer Ethier certainly had a hand in it. And yes he is no doubt towing his bosses load now.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    GoatGuy is correct in as much as the final decision was at the cabinet and premier level but the recommendations did come from staff and as the top staffer Ethier certainly had a hand in it. And yes he is no doubt towing his bosses load now.
    The decision is not part of the 'public eye' as it is wrapped up in a cabinet confidentiality agreement. Can guarantee what went on in that room and who was picking what. Certainly one of the most arbitrary decisions of our time.

How's that for transparency?

Mandela

Should also mention that the recommendations which came from staff........ over the years..... due to political pressure....... were NOT SUPPORTED BY CABINET.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    Perhaps some clever guide got a little video of CC hanging, back stage, with the "Jackson Five" at that particular GOABC annual conference. She just wanted to see if there was any truth to the rumour about.......................... well, you know.
    I have been thinking the same thing something must have happened, It will come out one day!

Lets hope it comes out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    Lets hope it comes out soon.
    Nobody would be committing political suicide like she is, if they had nothing to hide!