Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 day 3D shoot in Merritt, May 30-31, 2015

Re: 2 day 3D shoot in Merritt, May 30-31, 2015

Rough camping onsite. Small community 8 min away & Merritt 20 min away. Binoculars are allowed. No crossbows allowed. Cost is youth $20, adult $35 & family $75. Starting both days is 8am, no shotgun start. Steak supper Saturday (not included in registration). Call me if you have any further questions.
    Last edited by Dachande; 05-02-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Only 9 days to go till our shoot. Can't wait to see all our planning come to fruition. Hope to see a lot of your archers out. Drive safe wherever you go & we'll meet on a trail out there sometime.

Working on finishing touches for shoot. Can't wait to see everybody. Drive safe & I'll see you possibly as soon as tomorrow night (for those who wish to camp on site).

Just want to thank BJ and the merritt rod and gun club for putting on a great shoot. From the guys from Lytton.

Thanks for coming to the shoot and I'm glad you had a great time. We have one day left and we can promise good weather, friends, food and a fun shoot. I look forward to next year's shoot already.

I hope ken made it with the slings. Sorry I couldn't make it.

luke and I would like to thank the merritt crew for a great shoot. my boy got treated extremely well and cant stop talking about his cool arrowhead medal.

Thanks for everyone who attend our shoot & for the volunteers who made it possible. We had a blast hosting this shoot & look forward to next year's shoot. Next April will be when we host our 2016 shoot. From the how weather, early morning Turkey & elk calls, steak supper & visits with old/new friends, we all had fun this weekend.
    I'll see you next in Logan Lake.

Great event BJ and the Gang . Speaking for the Trad side , the course was tuff but fair and did expose any lack of form or confidence we made have had .
    When the door was closed , the new Outhouse on course B side with its no windows design was blacker than the inside of a cow and brought new meaning to "getting in touch with your Inner Sences " LOL .
    Thanks to all for your great event .
    Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

I would also like to thank the Merritt crew for putting on a fun shoot. Everyone was very friendly and the food was very good. For my first "traditional" 3D it was a good learning experience and I only lost 3 and broke 1 arrow . A BIG thanks to all the folks that I got to shoot with. Their encouragement and help made for a very enjoyable and educational shoot. Look forward to next year.