Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: To sum up my attempt at an April Region 2 bear in 3 pictures

Re: To sum up my attempt at an April Region 2 bear in 3 pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    Can you ask her Please. Lots of them in the valley. I use , Premise 2000 Flea spray for the cabin and house carpets. It has a 7 month residual action against pre-adult fleas. I think it would be okay in a wall tent also. It also kills ticks. I need something for cloths. Oly's pet connection. $26.99
    Private Message sent.
    For every person with a spark of genius............. there are a hundred with ignition trouble!!!

caddisguy.... You need to run... Don't walk... To a doctor and demand a round of antibiotics to treat Lymes. I personally know a couple people that are struggling to deal with this disease once it has really settled into their system . I'm talking healthy adults bound to a bed with people shaving, cleaning and feeding them because they are in too much pain.

They were part of the "too late" crowd because Canada hasn't recognized it yet.

dont wait.... It's a serious thing and what you have described as your symptoms ARE the story they all talk about. Arthritic feelings in their knees as the start.

not to scare the shit out of you.... But one of these folks killed themselves eventually due to loss of hope he would ever heal and the burden he placed on his care giver family members.
    I can put you in touch with his parents who know who to speak with to get the proper diagnosis.

your call.

Quote Originally Posted by budismyhorse View Post
    caddisguy.... You need to run... Don't walk... To a doctor and demand a round of antibiotics to treat Lymes. I personally know a couple people that are struggling to deal with this disease once it has really settled into their system . I'm talking healthy adults bound to a bed with people shaving, cleaning and feeding them because they are in too much pain.

dont wait.... It's a serious thing and what you have described as your symptoms ARE the story they all talk about. Arthritic feelings in their knees as the start.

not to scare the shit out of you.... But one of these folks killed themselves eventually due to loss of hope he would ever heal and the burden he placed on his care giver family members.
    I can put you in touch with his parents who know who to speak with to get the proper diagnosis.

your call.
    I'll agree with this. A family friend was struggling with pain and fatigue. Dr could only say cfs or fibromyalgia. Eventually she found out it was lymes once a Dr used their brain

I agree totally. Get the IGENEX test in the states. MD's in BC can only prescribe a couple of weeks of Abx (which is not enough). Some Naturalpaths in BC can prescribe Abx and do not answer to same board as MD's and therefore do not have to follow the same guidelines (they can prescribe long term Abx which is required). I know someone who just finished 16 months of Abx followed up with another 12 months of some other treatment (non-Abx) and he is doing fine now. He was bitten and suspected Lyme. Got no help from MD's. Very lucky. You have to be a strong advocate for your own health. Canada is way behind in diagnosing and treating this disease. Seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by budismyhorse View Post

your call.