Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trail Camera Pics

Re: Trail Camera Pics

I was a little worried you might have a pic of me walking by pickin my nose or scratching something

Only had one stolen about 5 years ago. I usually put them at the end of a quad trail….with a half hour hike after that. That usually works…..thieves are lazy for the most part….

Quote Originally Posted by Sylus View Post
    Excellent pics. How many have you had stolen in the past?

Nope not this time.
    A few years ago a friend of mine found a trail camera and played a trick. He took the memory card home and photo shopped in some pictures of a BigFoot, others of a zebra and lions and such…..all on the same background as the other photos. Put the memory card back in the camera where it belongs and left the scene. Whole operation took 30 minutes from start to finish. Can only imagine what happened when the owner checked his camera. …..lol

Quote Originally Posted by itsy bitsy xj View Post
    I was a little worried you might have a pic of me walking by pickin my nose or scratching something

lol I always try to do something funny on them! Usually act like a deer by putting sticks on my head etc

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    Grizz for sure. Look at the light tips.

Just went to get one cam that had been left out all winter. Memory card was missing.....again. I had it cabled to a tree but this unit has a poor design and the memory card can be taken out of the bottom.
    unreal - i had a couple stolen in the past few years - infuriating...

I found a camera in my hunting area and found out it had no memory card (must have been stolen). The next time I went up, I put a memory card back in it. It was still there in November, not sure if the owner came and grabbed it this winter or not.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Wish there were more people like you. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by bighornbob View Post
    I found a camera in my hunting area and found out it had no memory card (must have been stolen). The next time I went up, I put a memory card back in it. It was still there in November, not sure if the owner came and grabbed it this winter or not.

BHB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy52 View Post
    Nope not this time.
    A few years ago a friend of mine found a trail camera and played a trick. He took the memory card home and photo shopped in some pictures of a BigFoot, others of a zebra and lions and such…..all on the same background as the other photos. Put the memory card back in the camera where it belongs and left the scene. Whole operation took 30 minutes from start to finish. Can only imagine what happened when the owner checked his camera. …..lol
    Im not ok with that.
    Leave the guy a full moon or something, but don't touch or mess with it.
    A lot of guys out in serious dollars to invest in game cams.

I had a cam cable locked and axed off a tree this past year.
    Was not happy.

Like I initially said it was not me. I have been across many game cameras and always chose to leave them alone and not "monkey"with them in any way. I still think it is funny though. It was only down for about 30 minutes so I would say it very minimally impacted anything. Just my opinion. I respect your opinion and tend to agree with it, but if one was to play a practical joke or decide to "screw around " with someone's game camera I think this would be the way to do it. If it happened to me I would laugh at it and then find a new place to put it and be thankful it was not stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Good2bCanadian View Post
    Im not ok with that.
    Leave the guy a full moon or something, but don't touch or mess with it.
    A lot of guys out in serious dollars to invest in game cams.

I had a cam cable locked and axed off a tree this past year.
    Was not happy.

I was stating in general. Not pointing fingers Billy52.