Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kamloops 3D April 18/19

Re: Kamloops 3D April 18/19

Hats off to Marc Britton , Myles Tuba and the Six others who helped organise and set out the Course . We Mainlanders thought the Sage brush landscape and almost complete lack of trees wasn`t condusive to a #-D event . Boy were we wrong , the surprising varients of land and ground cover provided Marc , Myles and their staff with target placement that was tough and fair . All shot venues were covered , up and down hill , across valleys , blind shot , hillside launches and skyliners to name but a few .
    In over 38 years of archery this course from a Traditional point of view ranks in my Top Three and if I shot better would be in theTop Two . LOL ...
    Well done All and am looking forward to next years with even more Mainland Tradies .
    Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Ken was that you with that group of tradys behind every target looking for arrows holding everyone up. lol
    Better a sister in a w#ore house....then a brother with a mathews .

Next year I would love to make it, should be able to.

For future reference if anyone is up to any further walking after I suggest taking a walk along the ridge trail in Kenna Cartwright park. View in the evening over Kamloops lake is spectacular!

(the park is located just off of the copperhead drive exit on the North side of the freeway to the east of the prison)
    "Animal rights" activists believe that animals have rights similar to those found in the charter of rights. I have yet to see a pack of wolves be targeted by such activists for taking down their dinner by the ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by hardnocks View Post
    Ken was that you with that group of tradys behind every target looking for arrows holding everyone up. lol
    Hey Merv , we wondered what those drag lines in the dust on the course were . Heck it was from your bino`s . LOL
    Cheers Sealevel ....
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC