Thread: Elite Synergy Advice

Elite Synergy Advice

So I have been saving my pennies and finally think I'm going to take the leap and order up the new Elite Synergy in the Ninja (black). Looking for suggestions on accessories to go with. I live in a pretty isolated area and rarely get the opportunity to see things before I purchase them. I rely a lot on you guys for advice. I already have a sight, but am unsure on a rest and stabilizer. I hunt and shoot 3d a bit but hunting is my priority. Also, can anyone suggest a good dealer to order from? Thanks fellas!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Elite Synergy Advice

Ss1 stab works well on the elites. Qad ultra rest is a good one. You can order the elite branded qad rest from the dealer that matches the finish on the cams perfectly. I used to be a dealer but would recomend Wayne at big game in the lowermainland to buy it from or look on archerytalk for a mint used one and save a few bucks

Thanks Donny!

Pm me i know a guy who can get you both those items

I have an elite energy 32. I took Donnys advice and ordered the SS 1 stabilizer and I have a QAD HDX rest on it. I also ordered a tight spot 5 arrow quiver. my bows going to be one sweet rig. if you need it all tuned I would recommend sending it up to donny
    Elite Energy 32

Donny gave you the right advice. I have owned 5 different Elite's. You will be happy with your choice.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it