Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunt Buddy app question

Re: Hunt Buddy app question

The last time I asked you this I was rather impaired. Are there aerial photo maps available? I know you answered this once for me ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    The last time I asked you this I was rather impaired. Are there aerial photo maps available? I know you answered this once for me ! Thanks
    Officially, neither Apple nor Google allow their satellite imagery to be used offline...

Hi reach, I have been an avid user, admirer, and promoter or your app since 2015 (now my dad and all his cronies are hooked up). I admire its simplicity and natural flow of function. After a bunch of seasons compiling tons of track data, I would like to narrow down and delete a pile of tracks I recorded in the infancy of my use with this app. My question is how do I delete an individual track from phone memory?
    Thanks in advance - hope you are still with us on HBC
    Links
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

slide bar on right side of screen, open tracks, from there you can turn off tracks you don't want visible on map using the green button...if you want to delete the track hold on the track name and swipe right to open delete button
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Thanks a bunch BRvalley!
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm