Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenetrek boots in Prince George?

Re: Kenetrek boots in Prince George?

Right....NOW

...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Dear diary the dawg I truly hope that isn't you in the picture if so the goabc would have no fear of a Sally like that cheers

Yeah I'd be interested in the actual gun show too, although Dawg's gun show comment is hilarious (Well played). I tried on some Kenetrek boots. I've gotta say they were the nicest, most comfortable boots I've tried, but I just couldn't shell out the $535+ for the boots. It didn't sound like there was any wiggle room on the price. It'd be nice to find them on sale at a gun show, I'd have bought them! Ended up getting another pair of Scarpas from Timberline. Great service and the boots are solid.

Does any one know if he carries those Kenetrek Gaiters ?
    "A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be"

Fred Bear

He does. I bought mine from him. I have Sitka gaiters too and prefer the kenetreks.

There are not too many good gaiter companies out there ....so I was looking at the Kenetreks ,I like the colors you can get them in, they look lighter, and the price is cheaper than the Sitka. I figured Kenetrek would be a good brand, I just haven't pulled the trigger yet because I hate ordering stuff online, as apposed to buying it in person!

Thanks for the info !!!
    "A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be"

Fred Bear

I wear a size 12 boot and the extra large gaiters just fit.

Just got some mountain extremes and I love them. I had great service from Ken. C distribution. Would recommend them forsure.

picked up a pair of Mountain Extreme NI from Ken-C Dist in PG. Great service, awesome boots

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

If, you treat those with Obenaufs LP, they will last much longer and be more H20 resistant.