Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: torquing to the left

Re: torquing to the left

Try shooting with the index finger and thumb touching but open around the grip, it might just solve the torque issue
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Citizens own firearms, subjects don't

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    I know this is old ... but ... the weight of the side quiver is enough to induce a bit of Kant to your bow ... some might think its tourqe ... but its not ...

In my opinion you have 3 options: Take your quiver off ... Use your sight bubble and fight it continually ... or get an off set Stabilizer set up or install a counter weight to put the ballance of the bow back to center

Everyone in my opinion should do the 3rd option anyway as the weight of the sight on one side of the riser throws the center balance off a tad anyway ... but we have all been taught to accept it and adjust ourselves for it.

Something similar to this
    http://www.stokerized.com/products/a...-ss1-g2-series
    this looks like a good idea to me but a little pricey.....$129 US on Fleabay usually means X2 by the time shipping & exchange has done wit ya...IMHO

Im running the ss1 hd on my prime and it sits dead flat level in my hand with my quiver on. There a great product.