Thread: Victoria Protest in The Province Paper. Heres the link..

Victoria Protest in The Province Paper. Heres the link..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Victoria Protest in The Province Paper. Heres the link..

Sometimes she goes, sometimes she don't go. That's just the way she goes Ricky

Wish I lived closer. I'd be there for sure.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Wonder what Crispy and her merry band of incompetents would do if all of a sudden no resident bought a hunting license or tags or fishing licence for one year, and stopped working on volunteer woods and stream cleanups during that time. I think she'd find that it would cost one hell of a lot more than the paltry amount their current system will. Just saying.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreddy View Post
    Wonder what Crispy and her merry band of incompetents would do if all of a sudden no resident bought a hunting license or tags or fishing licence for one year, and stopped working on volunteer woods and stream cleanups during that time. I think she'd find that it would cost one hell of a lot more than the paltry amount their current system will. Just saying.
    It wont hurt them because it does not come out of their salary! I have realized they do not give a shit if it does not hit them in the pocket! Recalls my friends start with one and the rest will be quivering! Low hanging fruit first!

Sorry I meant the low hanging fruits first!