Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a liberal mla said

Re: a liberal mla said

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    The problem is Everyone - They - the Goverment does not give a PHUCK what you or i think ! they are going to do what ever they thing is right for them - NOT us - we need a real UPRISING of some Sort to get this Issue addressed ! JMO RJ
    X1000, you are correct
    These Lieberal Politicians don't give a shit about us
    They have lost my vote......

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    X1000, you are correct
    These Lieberal Politicians don't give a shit about us
    They have lost my vote......
    you voted them in?
    oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
    you voted them in?
    oops.
    As did I. but that was then. If FD is done with the Lieberals we're on the right track. The problem is the second choice is shitty too. A good third party would be great but "apathy" is huge in politics. The best we can hope for is a minority govt that's always looking over their shoulder! IMHO
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I respectfully disagree. A definitive win for the opposition would send a strong message to our current government that how they have been doing things, is wrong. A bullying type government needs a kick in the teeth to straighten them out. The message needs to be loud and clear, we are not voting the NDP in, we are voting the Liberals out! They both need some attitude adjustment imo.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    The best we can hope for is a minority govt that's always looking over their shoulder! IMHO
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    I respectfully disagree. A definitive win for the opposition would send a strong message to our current government that how they have been doing things, is wrong. A bullying type government needs a kick in the teeth to straighten them out. The message needs to be loud and clear, we are not voting the NDP in, we are voting the Liberals out! They both need some attitude adjustment imo.....
    Even this long time "union" member won't vote for the NDP. The first thing they did last time they had a short spurt of power was ban ALL grizzly hunting. All based on emotion and not science. They're not to be trusted either. As stated earlier, our options are FEW!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

We have the libs because everyone was trying to keep the NDP out. Now people are saying vote NDP to keep the libs out.

See the real problem here

Not saying it is the solution but maybe just maybe the new Conservatives can get their house in order to at least give a 3rd option. Every party will have platform problems, nothings perfect. I to am sick of voting not for who I want to win but rather voting against who I don't want.

I think there is no better time in BC politics for a 3rd REAL OPTION PARTY to step forward.

Boy now we are in a real fix, the liberals are taking our hunting away and if we vote NDP in none of will have jobs to afford to go hunting jeez this hurts my head, time for another 40 Crick and reflect on this bucket of shit we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Not saying it is the solution but maybe just maybe the new Conservatives can get their house in order to at least give a 3rd option. Every party will have platform problems, nothings perfect. I to am sick of voting not for who I want to win but rather voting against who I don't want.

I think there is no better time in BC politics for a 3rd REAL OPTION PARTY to step forward.
    Careful the Conservative Leader Da.n Brooks is a Guide Outfitter whose main issue is moose allocation. CAREFUL!!!

If you see FD blowing a billy goat you know he`s done with the liberals.