Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a liberal mla said

Re: a liberal mla said

i've lost all faith in the lieberals. you know they're trying for damage control right now bigtime. i'm sick of their lies, corruption, and manipulating scheming. it'll be nice to see their sorry asses kicked out after the election. the mla's representing my area aren't worth a .... you fill in the blank.

Face book is our friend.Many of my facebook friends and acquaintances do not hunt or know anything about it and i am getting a lot of likes..Pretty sure an old friend knows Christy pretty well so i am strategically letting stuff out.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

I emailed every single liberal mla and only one response that my letter was at least read.
    "Bears are like cops, never around when you need one, all ways around when you dont."

Tika T3 30/06
    Winchester sx3
    Remington 700 22-250
    Strother sx1
    Savage mark 2 22lr

Quote Originally Posted by gerrygoat View Post
    I have sent 3 emails to Steve Thompson and 2 to Christy Clark and emailed Robin Austin and I'm sure many others have as well. I don't believe it.
    I have sent an email to my MLA Coralee Oakes ( which might as well be MIA) and Christy but have not got a response from either one, how long is it reasonable to expect to hear a an answer back

guest Guest

Any thing I have sent to the Premier ........ States ...... Thanks for your concern, it has been forwarded to Minister Thomson ........ Hand written letters, e mails the calls , e mails and letters to Coleman state he will respond after talking to Thomson, others, no response . Letters, e mails to Thomson, thanks for your concern ......

LISTEN UP LIBERALS ....... CONCERN ALRIGHT. CHOOSE YOUR PATH, 102,000 votes for you or at this point ......AGAINST ....... NEED I SAY MORE.

GET BACK TO The TABLE AND ADDRESS THE MANY OTHER CONCERNS, OTHER THEN YOUR 60 Animals.
    The GO's have brought the ATTENTION ON THEMSELVES ... AND YOU THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT .... NOW THE PUBLIC SEE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU ARE ......... WHERE IS YOUR TRANSPARENCY

TO START WITH GO BACK TO THE OLD 2007 agreement ....... Start from there. The RESIDENTS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOU ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES ....... BRING THIS MORE IN LINE TO ACCEPTABLE STANDARDS ........ YOUR MISTAKES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED ........ NEED THE PUBLIC SEE MORE ?

CHOOSE YOUR PATH ........ right now nearly 102,000 votes will be cast against YOU !
    Last edited by guest; 02-07-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Imo we are not happy with the 2007 policy CT. We are not happy with the current one either. The masses imo, including myself, feel that a 90/10 split is fair for all parties. Our numbers are growing, aboriginal numbers are growing. The only constant in the bunch is the go's. Tell me why our opportunity should forever be diminishing, while go's remain the same? That is more of rhetorical question, as I am just trying to make a point.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post

TO START WITH GO BACK TO THE OLD 2007 agreement ....... Start from there.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

please keep in mind ,by the next election if the current rate of core grads keep up we should have about 135,000 hunters .please include this in your writings. .what was discussed to day was how to engage the general public. I am looking for ideas as I have had a number of great ideas presented to me this week by members on ,so all ideas are welcome....dale
    "Hunting For HEALTH Not TROPHIES"

The problem is Everyone - They - the Goverment does not give a PHUCK what you or i think ! they are going to do what ever they thing is right for them - NOT us - we need a real UPRISING of some Sort to get this Issue addressed ! JMO RJ

Quote Originally Posted by fowl language View Post
    a liberal mla told a provincial director of the bcwf that the majority of the mla,s did not receive enough written letters to be concerned about. he has been a supporter of our cause and it cost him. I wonder what happened there.did we screw up or is he not telling the truth....hmmm....fowl
    I guess the question is, how many letters is not enough? If this certain MLA received 500 letters that's a minuscule number in the whole scheme of things! K

There are busses in the works from various locations, the Gov't had the audacity to say the did not get enough letters to make this an issue. Lets show them 5000 at the legislature and see what they have to say about that. If you were on the fence before about attending this protest your decision should be clear now. We must make our numbers known. We must attack with everything we have. We must show them "RESIDENT HUNTERS WILL NOT BE DENIED"
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.