Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

!!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

Thanks for your attention and PLEASE make sure that fellow friends of yours view this thread.

I have a concept in mind....

- Many of you guys know that I have been shooting models lately.
    - Many of you guys know the passion I have for Hunting.
    - And many of you guys know the disdain I have in a baseball bat being rammed up my ass ( it hurts; lube or no lube).

And pretty much ALL OF YOU KNOW that there are many bats, all primed up and waiting,,,,, too be shove up all of us very soon.

Sooo, I've been approaching talents that I have worked with looking for help to help us out, by doing a photo spread for donations - It's kinda late for calendars so I'm thinking desk top wallpapers are the order/special of the day.

- I have talked with my 'Go To' makeup artist and she's in!
    - I talked with one model thus far (Jen), and she is also willing to volunteer for this!
    - Depending on the reception of this conception(!), I will approach other talents as well (other MUA's, hair stylists, models etc.) in order to offer variations for your donation.
    - I WILL NOT BE ASKING THE MODELS FOR FULL ON NUDES. I'm seeing lingerie, swimsuit, implied nude and hidden nudes in this endeavour. Some glamorous, some artistic.

This isn't an easy task; One photo shoot takes the commitment of 5-8 hours with 3-5 people working it, then there is usually a minimum of 4 hours (often more) in the editing room. Everyone involved has expenses but despite all of this, everyone is willing to do it PRO BONO - Whatever we receive will be 100% donated, 'To The Cause'.

I won't be lifting another finger until I know that we have at least 500 members willing to pledge (I'm thinking 2-5 bucks per wallpaper).

There are nuances than need addressing;

- Where will the money be best served - Maybe the Fed can chime in on this as well as any other BC, Pro-Hunting org that's out there???
    - How will funds be handled?

And I'm sure that there are others, so lets get discussing and lets get moving!
    Last edited by Mr. Dean; 02-08-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

2. Site Sponsor

Re: !!!READ THIS!!! I Have a Model That Wants To Help Out All of Us Hunters!

Oh,,, here's a sample of Jenai, in case you missed her before.
    Fellow member, Brew, caught me walking out of LaSenza and into WSS for the wardrobe here - It was about as funny as shit gets.

Last edited by Mr. Dean; 02-07-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Well, I for one don't need a screensaver. I use an ipad mostly and don't own a computer. I would be willing to buy a 2016 calendar though. Never too early to get the hunting buddies Christmas presents for next year.
    "Dave's a killer"

"Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun!"

Count me in no matter the end product. I think the funds should go to the http://residentpriority.ca/ As your aware the BCWF can't really step into this ring but that group can.
    I will also offer to volunteer time to help if needed. And NO I don't do make up!!
    Last edited by Steeleco; 02-07-2015 at 02:55 PM.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Im in for a screen saver or 2016 calendar as mentioned

I'm in for a calendar
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

I'd be in for a calander, no use for the screen saver

No such thing as too late for this ,

Go with a calendar- we are in this for the long haul.

We can even mark election dates
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

I'll donate a pic of me in a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    I'll donate a pic of me in a Speedo.
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...